BlueAnt Z9i Bluetooth Headset
The BlueAnt Z9i is the follow up to the award winning and highly successful Z9 Bluetooth Headset.
The device includes additional box contents and enhanced features. Incorporating BlueAnt’s revolutionary Digital Signal Processing solution – Voice Isolation Technology™, the Z9i provides outstanding noise suppression, echo cancellation and wind noise reduction.
The headset’s ‘Voice Isolation Max’ feature further enhances the user experience in extreme noise environments.
- Winner of CES 2007 Innovations Design and Engineering Award.
- Revolutionary Voice Isolation Technology™ provides outstanding noise suppression, wind noise reduction and echo cancellation.
- Voice Isolation Standard and Voice Isolation Max settings allow you to adjust to surrounding noise environments during a call.
- Dual microphones enable crystal clear communication in the noisiest of environments.
- Pairs with up to 5 Bluetooth devices.
- Multipoint allows you to connect 2 phones at the same time and answer whichever one rings.
- Automatic connection and reconnection with notification.
- Innovative metallic tie/shirt clip for storing when headset not in use.
- Firmware upgrade via USB on your PC.
- Choice of translucent and rubberised metal ear hooks.
- Firmware upgradable via USB on your PC.
- Small and lightweight.
- Up to 5.5 hrs talk time; 200 hrs standby.
- 2 Year Replacement Warranty (excludes USB cable, clip and charger)
- Bluetooth v2.0
- Up to 10 meters (33 feet) RF coverage
- CE, FCC, BQB, Ctick, RoHS/WEEE Compliant
- Headset Profile and Handsfree profile with automatic detection
- 2.4 GHz
- 3GPP with DSP solution
- 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
- Up to 5.5 hrs talk time
- Up to 200 hrs standby time
- 0.35 oz / 10 g without ear hook (0.38 oz / 11 g with ear hook)
- 1.5 x 0.69 x 0.44 in / 41 x 17.5 x 11.2 mm
- Z9i Bluetooth Headset
- Rubberised metal ear hook
- Translucent ear hook
- Small and large ear buds
- USB Cable
- AC Power Adaptor
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
- Warranty Card